Mr. Justice Muhammad Younis Thaheem
Born on 21st March 1956 at D.I.Khan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- M.Sc. (Economics) & L.L.B.
Legal Professional Enrollments
- Enrolled as an Advocate of District Court in the year 1982
- Enrolled as an Advocate of High Court in the year 1987
- Enrolled as an Advocate of Supreme Court in the year 2012
Law Offices Held with output:
- Legal Advisor Building Control Agency, DDA D.I.Khan. Provided legal professional services & conducted its cases till 2005.
- Panel Advocate of N.H.A. Conducted its cases.
- Panel Advocate Zari Taraqiati Bank. Conducted their cases.
- Panel Advocate Pakistan Broad Casting Corporation. Conducted their cases.
- Legal advisor PCNL (Ltd).
- Member Land Purchase Committee Board of intermediate & secondary school Education D.I.Khan.
Achievements and Publications
- Research fellow ship with 'Applied Economics Research Centre Karachi University" on " Tractorization in Pakistan".
- Remained Honorary Lecturer of Economics (from 1978 to 79) at Government Commerce College D.I.Khan (Post Graduate Classes); Teaching subjects like Money, Banking and Credit, Economic Development, Labour Relations & Labour Laws
- Remained Honorary Professor of Law at Law College Gomal University, teaching subjects Modern Jurisprudence, Law of Equity & Mercantile Law
- Remained State Counsel at Peshawar High Court, Bench D.I.Khan conducting mostly Criminal Cases
- Remained Secretary District Bar Association D.I.Khan from 1986-87
- Remained Joint secretary 'SAHARA'. A private organization working for rehabilitation of persons with physical disability
- Remained President District Bar Association D.I.Khan in the year 2000-2001
- Remained President District Badminton Association D.I.Khan from 2001 to 2002
Elevation to the Bench
- Elevated to the Bench as Additional Judge on 10th November, 2014