Mr. Justice Muhammad Nasir Mehfooz
Born on 07.07.1959 at Mehfoozabad, Charsadda Road, Peshawar.
|Name||Muhammad Nasir Mahfooz|
|Father’s Name||Z. Mahfooz Khan Advocate (late)|
|Date of Birth & Place||07-07-1959|
|Permanent Address||Mahfooz Abad,Near Bank Al-falah,Charsadda Road, Peshawar|
2- Academic Qualifications:
|Matriculation||Saint Mary’s High School, Peshawar|
|Intermediate||Islamia College, Peshawar|
|Bachelor of Arts||Edward’s College, Peshawar|
|M.A Islamiat||University of Peshawar (Regular)|
|LL.B||Khyber Law College, University of Peshawar.|
3- Professional / Service Record:
|i)||Date of enrollment as Advocate||1985|
|ii)||Date of enrollment as Advocate of High Court||25-03-1993|
|iii)||Date of enrollment as Advocate of Supreme Court||12-07-2003|
|iv)||Date of appointment as Judicial Officer||07-07-1986|
|v)||Date of resignation from Judicial Service||31-12-1992|
|vi)||Judicial Offices held:
- Remained as Inspection Judge for ex-cadre subordinate Judges of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Remained as Returning Officer during General Elections for 1988 & 1990
- Attended first course for In-Service Civil Judges in the Federal Judicial Academy, Islamabad from 01-01-1989 to 14-01-1989.
- Attended International Conference on Cyber Crimes and Security as Speaker, (Gurgaon) New Delhi, India from 28 th to 30 th November, 2008.
- Conducted Revenue, Civil, Criminal, Family Court, Landlord and Tenant, Banking Court Cases, Damages and Cases under the Constitutional Jurisdiction of the High Court & Supreme Court of Pakistan.
- Cases under Evacuee Property and Displaced Persons Act, 1958.
- Pleaded Cases for Islamia Collegiate, Peshawar, University of Peshawar as well as for Excise & Taxation Department, Peshawar.
- Visiting Lecturer, Frontier Law College, Peshawar Cantt:
- Visiting Lecturer, Institute of Legal Studies, G.T. Road, Peshawar.(Former).
- Legal Advisor, Consulting Associates, Consulting Engineers and Project Planners, Syed Jamal-ud-Din Afghani road, University Town, Peshawar.
- Legal Advisor, National Construction Company Limited. 3-AII, Defense Housing Authority, Karachi.
- Remained member of Special Cell for implementation of the 18 th amendment in the Province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, 2014.